Apply Business Unit Climate Controls & Security Job ID 35155BR Date
posted 10/06/2016 City Ashland State Massachusetts Country United
StatesPerform various duties involving making of subassemblies of
containers and attachments, heat treating, sand blasting, painting,
cleaning, filling, testing and packaging, following established
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work from complex drawings, specifications, charts, route sheets,
and written and verbal instructions.
* Assist with training employees as directed.
* Use such equipment as holdup fixtures, hand tools, heat treating
oven and cart for spheres, sand blast cabinet, digital weight
scales, various testing equipment and fixtures, valves, water,
helium, FM-200, HFC-227ea, FE-13, Fe-25, Novec, CO2, Aqua Blue,
Argonite, Nitrogen and salt.
* Working with compressed gas, up to 2,900 PSI.
* Perform various operations in making subassemblies and final . See more Assembler Jobs