Construction| Welder Details
Title: Welder - Florence Recycling Center SC
Welder Position details
Lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms, such as machinery frames, bridge parts, and pressure vessels, using knowledge of welding techniques, metallurgy, and engineering qualifications.
• Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
• Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
• Cuts using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
• Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
• Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
• Observes tests on welded surfaces, such as hydrostatic, x-ray, and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
Abilities:. See more Welder Jobs in Florence